Accu-Trade provides dealers across North America with the same proven tools that Robert Hollenshead Auto Sales' team of over 50 buyers use to buy and sell 50,000 units a year.
What We Do
Drive Dealer Success
Accu-Trade commoditizes any VIN. Our product fills the void in real-time used car values and current market data for any marketplace. It digs into places nobody else has ever gone. Besides a suggested market value, a dealer can take our price to the bank. The Accu-Trade team helps dealers develop and implement a positive trade-in processes that closes more trade-ins, delivers higher profits, creates great customer relationships, while eliminating risk one VIN at a time.
For decades, our team has worked closely with Dealer Groups, OEM’s, and Dealerships to optimize their trade-ins and sales process. And our easy-to-use value-based appraisal process is designed to quickly capture detailed condition information and calculate the true value of your vehicle, instantly. Accu-Trade makes it easier for car buyers to trade their vehicles with your dealership and to engage with these highly-coveted customers early in their purchasing cycle.
Decades Of Innovation
Accu-Trade was founded by Bob Hollenshead, CEO of R. Hollenshead Auto Sales (RHAS) and Rob Bulyovsky, Accu-Trade’s president. With five decades of automotive industry experience, RHAS is the largest volume dealer, buyer and seller of vehicles in North America, handling about 1,000 vehicles every single week.
We have put that deep industry experience to work in developing Accu-Trade’s sales tools. Our team of automotive veterans and innovators are dedicated to dealer success and continually bringing innovation to the industry. Among our achievements, we are the theory and development widely known as Trade-In Marketplace, now branded as Kelly Blue Book Instant Cash Offer, acquired by Cox Automotive in 2014.
Today, we deliver the most advanced solutions designed to Commoditize the VIN.
Regional Account Manager - Ontario
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for introducing and selling Accu-Trade’s innovative trade-in solutions to the Ontario market. This highly skilled salesperson is a motivated, energetic self-starter and will serve as the primary contact and educator for local car dealer clients, and is responsible for consistently providing quality customer service and expertise. We are looking for a sales pro, who has a history of selling technology solutions and in keeping up with the latest trends and techniques in digital sales.
- Build quality relationships with franchise and independent dealerships across Ontario
- Social, online and door to door sales tactics to increase brand awareness and footprint in the marketplace
- Educate prospects on company products, history and vision
- Keep up to date on industry offerings, competition, and market conditions to remain relevant and offer the highest quality experience for customers
- Attend and represent Accu-Trade at industry events, trade-shows, and conferences
- Provide open, honest feedback of customer concerns, and success stories with team
- Ability to travel within local and regional market at least 3 days a week
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Initiates pre and post-sales activities
- Effectively use CRM to manage and track account activities
- Proactively call on existing accounts and opportunities
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Responds to client’s needs with a sense of urgency.
Automotive Experience would be a plus, or in a similar space selling B2B SAAS solutions.
Demonstrated experience in Social Media
Previous experience calling on Dealers would be a plus
Proven results in achieving and exceeding targets
The successful candidate will enjoy working from home
To apply, please email Logan below.